How do I select the right battery for my device?
How to select the right model.
Two easy ways to find the right battery for your laptop.
- Model equipment
The laptop model is usually located on the bottom of the device, reads it out and enters it into the shop's search engine.
e.g. Asus K53SV / HP Pavilion G6 / MacBook Pro 13 A1278
- Battery code
The battery code is located on the inside of each battery on the nameplate. Read the code and enter it into the shop's search engine.
e.g. AA-PB9NC6B / A32-M47 / BTY-L45
How to select the right model. Two easy ways to find the right battery for your laptop. Model...
Connected does not load, what should I do?
A problem with charging a new battery is rare on Green Cell models. However, if this is the case,...
How can I extend the battery life of my laptop?
Just follow these 6 steps:
- Avoid short charging times, as the battery in our device has the number of charging times specified by the manufacturer.
- Use batteries. Our rechargeable battery is designed for use. The continuous removal of the battery from the device has no positive effect on its condition.
- Do not allow complete discharge. Today's lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries are extremely sensitive to deep discharge. Repeated repetition of such a situation may cause irreversible damage to the battery.
- Pay attention to the operating temperature. Temperature is an extremely important factor influencing the life of our battery. To ensure optimum temperature values, clean the heat dissipation system of your laptop regularly (with compressed air or a compressor) and do not use the units on soft surfaces (which may obstruct cooling openings).
- Let the battery rest. If you are planning a longer break from using your laptop, remove the battery and place it in a dry, cool place. It's worth charging it to about 50% to avoid complete discharge.
Just follow these 6 steps: Avoid short charging times, as the battery in our device has the...
Is an 11.1V battery suitable if the previous battery is 14.4V?
The 11.1V battery is not used interchangeably with 14.4V and vice versa. This can cause permanent damage to your laptop. When selecting a new battery for your laptop, be aware of the voltage at which the factory battery was present. This information can be found directly on the battery.
The 11.1V battery is not used interchangeably with 14.4V and vice versa. This can cause permanent...